All of our 7-12 students have been issued an official clps.info email address. Teachers and Administration will ONLY be allowed to communicate with students using their official addresses. If a student contacts a teacher using a personal email, the teacher will respond to the official clps.info email address.
Emails intended for parents will come to the addresses in RenWeb as usual.
Student addresses are composed with their firstname+ lastname @clps.info.
Example: Amy Hay + firstname.lastname@example.org
1. go to accounts.google.com
2. sign in using their clps.info address
3. input the password provided (Password1234)
4. Change their password immediately
5. Check email daily and respond as appropriate (7th-12th)
6. Use their official school email address to contact teachers directly.
7. Students should not use their clps address for personal business or as log ins to accounts not related to their schoolwork. CLPS actually owns the account and can delete or suspend accounts at anytime which will make logging into external sites impossible.
If you are having ANY trouble accessing your student accounts, please contact Mrs. Morgan. (SarahMorgan@clps.info)