1. All families will need to confirm their enrollment intentions for all of their children by filling out this form, if you have not already done so. Each family only needs to fill out this form once for all students in a family K-12.
2. Your family statement will be billed with the Non-Refundable enrollment fee for each student with confirmed re-enrollment. The first payment is due May 15 and remaining payments are spread equally through April 15, 2024. 3. Current families have enrollment priority until March 1. If your enrollment intention is not received before March 1, you will lose priority to all families that have applied before March 1.
4. Please submit the application (below) if you are wanting to enroll a new student (sibling) at CLPS. A $150 placement test fee will be charged for each new sibling entering grades 1-8 . 5. All elementary classes will be pre-enrolled by grade level (see list of courses for each grade level below) and all families will be billed for 6 course hours. Billing adjustments will be made after enrollment for optional sports. 6. 4th and 5th grade students will need to choose their sports, seasonal courses and competitions by filling out the form below.
7. Schedules will be finalized and tuition billed by April 30. The first payment is due May 15 and remaining payments are spread equally through April 15, 2024.
8. RenWeb will soon be launching a new payment system for the 2023-2024 school year that will require a monthly, automatic withdrawal from an account. Instructions are forthcoming about setting up this automated system.
4th & 5th Grade Sports and Seasonal Courses and Competitions Enrollment
PRIORITY FOR M/W ELEMENTARY ENROLLMENT will be determined in the following order: 1st Priority - Any current family with middle school or high school students enrolled at CLPS. 2nd Priority - Students enrolled in M/W for the 2022-2023 school year. 3rd Priority - T/TH Students enrolled at CLPS for the 2022-2023 school year requesting a move to M/W.
Please submit this application if you are wanting to enroll a new student (sibling) at CLPS. This application is due by March 1 for enrollment priority. All sections of the application must be completed. It is best to fill out applications on a desktop computer as opposed to a phone.
$150 Placement Testing Fee per student- entering grades 1-12, non-refundable (This fee is waived and placement testing will not be administered for 9th-12th grade student who can submit a PSAT, SAT or ACT score from within the last school year)
Appointments for placement tests will be made after the application is submitted.
For current families only. Choose "0" for application fee and then input the number of new students entering CLPS needing placement testing.
Sibling Visitation Days
We welcome prospective students entering grades 2-5 to spend a day at CLPS. Please RSVP at firstname.lastname@example.org Upcoming Visitation Dates: Wednesday, February 15 Thursday, February 16 Wednesday, March 1 Thursday, March 2 Wednesday, March 29 Thursday, March 30 Wednesday, May 3 Thursday, May 4
Elementary automatically-enrolled courses by grade level
Art (Fall) English K Enrichment K (Includes History, Culture, Science, Art, Music, & Poetry) Math K Music (Spring) Physical Education
Art (Fall) English 1 Enrichment 1 (Includes History, Culture, Science, Art, Music, & Poetry) Math 1 Music (Spring) Physical Education
Art (Spring) English 2 Enrichment 2 (Includes History, Culture, Science, Art, Music, & Poetry) Math 2 Music (Fall) Physical Education
Art (Spring) Drama (Spring) English 3 History 3 Math 3 Music (Fall) Physical Education (Fall) Science 3
Art (Fall) Drama (Fall) English 4 History 4 Math 4 Music (Spring) Physical Education (Spring) Science 4
Art (Spring) Drama (Spring) English 5 History 5 Math 5 Music (Fall) Physical Education (Fall) Science 5
Tuition and Fees K-5th Grade (2023-2024 school year)
Tuition for 6 hours of courses (8:30 am-3:00 pm) two days a week with Enrollment Fees included: $6150
K-5 Sports: $345/season
Seasonal Courses and Competitions: $150 per credited hour Credits listed on detailed communications. For example, elementary actors in a Drama production will be charged for 2 credit hours of experience (even though the course does not appear on transcripts) and the cost would be $300. Other opportunities may arise for a single season at the rate of 1 credit or $150/season.
Your tuition and fees include:
All supplies needed in school
All books and Curriculum including consumables and handouts
TI- Calculator for students entering 8th grade
Access to the Academic Success Center
Sports Uniforms and Equipment
Sports Gate (Home Games are free for CLPS families)
House System T-shirts and House Events
House Retreat (grades 6-12)
Guest Speakers for students and Parent Care sessions
ACT Prep Boosters
PSAT, SAT and ACT Exam Costs
Senior Capstone Trip
Graduation Ceremony and Regalia
5253 Altamesa Blvd. Fort Worth, TX 76123
Christian Life Preparatory School is an accredited (AdvancED SACS-CASI) collaborative-model school who holds membership with the Association of Classical Christian Schools (ACCS)